Brandet is a member of the Inspired Neighbourhoods Group providing a complementary framework of services in the health and social care arena.
At Bradnet we recognise that there are many barriers faced by disabled people and others with experiencing disadvantages due to age, mental ill health and poverty in living an independent and quality life. The barriers can vary from physical obstacles, lack of appropriate support to experiencing a lack of opportunity.
Bradnet's person-centred services and initiatives aim to enable disabled people or those facing other forms of disadvantage to have choice and control over their lives, and ensures service users’ dignity and respect are maintained at all times.
Core services provided are:
Independent Living Service - our highly trained Personal Assistants provide care and support including:
• Personal Care e.g. dressing, bathing, shaving, toileting, getting in/out of bed, help with medications etc
• Home Support e.g. cooking, cleaning, ironing, opening mail, writing letters etc
• Social Inclusion e.g. supporting service users with accessing independent travel, leisure and recreational activities, shopping etc
Other Services and Initiatives:
• Information, advice and guidance
• User forums
• Consultation initiatives
• Supported activities e.g. leisure trips, short breaks etc
As part of the complementary services within the group, service users can access:
• Mental health support
• Welfare rights advice
• Strategic consultancy