Bradford Trident is a community business, a community anchor organisation, a charity, a social enterprise rooted in the heart of BD5, Little Horton, South Bradford.
Our work focuses on enterprise and employment creation, community development, environment, education and health.
In 2010 Bradford Trident emerged from an award winning New Deal in the Community programme to be an asset based community anchor. The charity owns a robust portfolio of community and business buildings giving it roots, presence and standing in the community.
In 2016 our community renewed our vision, mission and values:
Vision: A proud, healthy, active and welcoming community where families thrive.
Mission: To engage, inspire and enable people to work together to:
• Develop our skills and enterprise
• Improve our health and wellbeing
• Enhance our environment
• Celebrate our community.
Our current activities include:
• Operation and management of community owed buildings
• Healthy Lifestyles programme
• Operation and management of Parkside Sports Centre
• Community Development service
• Better Start Bradford programmes (National Lottery Funded)
• Park Lane Childrens’ Nursery
• Enterprise Support & Development service